I offer team facilitation, workshops and training sessions which are custom tailored to each client's goals while providing skills in communication and creative collaboration. Innovative warm-ups and games are used to ignite personal insights and enhance creativity. My clients are located throughout the Bay Area: Marin County, Sonoma County, San Francisco and the East Bay.
Learn practices to develop –
- Communication Skills
- Collaborative creativity
– for individuals, businesses, and organizations.
Learn how to –
- Tap into strengths
- Discover solutions
- Build more satisfying relationships
- Work productively with others
- Develop deeper awareness of emerging patterns through creative play
- Let go of what doesn't work and move on
- Embrace the mistakes and uncertainty inherent in creativity
- Boost your courage and defuse stress
"Your training and skill in group facilitation, together with your knowledge of program development were apparent to all of us and assisted us in moving forward with our work."
–John Kress, Marin County Board of Supervisors
"The way you explored the practical applications of children's psychology and development to a classroom set-up was quite fascinating to all of us. The students never thought of their cultures in such context. Long after you left, students continued discussing about similarities and differences among their respective cultures, sharing different ways of presenting their cultures to various age-group children. Thanks for your invaluable presentations."
–Lilian C. Koziol, Director of Programs, International House at the University of California.